Price Lawhon, PA
Providence Medical Partners
1201 East Schuster Avenue,
El Paso, TX 79902
Phone: (915) 544-3229
Fax: (915) 544-3091
- Physician Assistant Studies and Certification from City Colleges of Chicago/Cook County Hospital Physician Assistant Program, Chicago, Illinois.
- Master of Science in Biology, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Bachelors of Science in Biology, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California.
About the Provider
Price Lawhon grew up in southern New Mexico and moved to El Paso in 1998. He graduated from Stanford University, then returned to the region to get his Masters in biology at New Mexico State University. After getting married, he moved to Chicago to pursue his Physician Assistant studies at Cook County Hospital. He was the valedictorian of his class in 2003 in the Cook County Hospital Physician Assistant Program. Upon graduation, he began working in Horizon City with the Sisters of Charity at La Clinica Guadalupana in Family Practice. Subsequently, he specialized in general pediatrics, both in private practice and at William Beaumont Army Medical Center, for seven years. He joined the Pediatric Pulmonary team of Larry Tremper in 2015 and has been working in the area of pediatric pulmonology since that time. He enjoys taking care of children with problems breathing and cough.
- allergic rhinitis
- atopic dermatitis
- Asthma and Severe Asthma
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia/Chronic Lung Disease
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans (Lung GVHD)
- Chronic cough
- Congenital Lung Abnormalities
- Cystic fibrosis
- Disphagia/Discoordinated swallowing, aspiration
- Gastroesophageal (GERD)/Infant Reflux
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Primary cilia dyskinesia
- Pulmonary complications of prematurity
- Pulmonary disability associated with neuromuscular disease including muscular dystrophy and SMA
- Pulmonary function testing
- Tracheostomy and technologically dependent children including chronic mechanical ventilation