Larry Tremper, DO
Paso Del Norte Children's Specialty Clinic
1201 East Schuster Avenue,
El Paso, TX 79902
Phone: (915) 544-3229
Fax: (915) 544-3091
About the Provider
Larry Tremper, D.O. has made an impact on the southwest region since 1980, initially as an Army Pediatrician at William Beaumont Army Medical Center and now as the only Board Certified Pediatric Pulmonologist in private practice in El Paso, Texas. He graduated from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1980. Dr. Tremper became a Fellow of The American Board of Pediatrics in May 1985, continued on with specialty training for his Fellowship in Pediatric Pulmonary at the University of California in San Diego and is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology since July 1989.
- Respiratory Conditions affecting the lungs, ears, nose, and the sinuses such as asthma, reactive airway disease
- Exercise induced bronchospasm
- Chronic cough
- Cystic fibrosis
- Treatment for patients with lung diseases requiring oxygen and/or ventilator management.
- Allergy conditions affecting the nose and skin such as allergic rhinitis, allergic skin, and food allergies.
- Sleep disorder conditions affecting sleep including apnea, snoring, and noisy breathing.
- Treatment of GERD for patients who have related respiratory conditions.