Providence Medical Partners has the providers to meet the unique health care needs of women at every stage of life – from adolescence through the childbearing years, menopause and beyond.We recognize that every woman is different. That’s why our OB/GYNs and women’s health providers focus on developing a trusted relationship with each woman, getting to know her needs and wishes, in order to create a care plan that is right for her.
For women who are pregnant, we provide care through pregnancy, during childbirth and up to six weeks following birth.
- Annual exams
- Preventive care
- Childbirth services
- Family planning
- Infertility solutions
- Menopause care & hormone replacement
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Treatment for menstrual disorders
- STD testing and treatment
- Nutritional counseling
- In-office procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (including robotic surgery)
- Treatment for abnormal bleeding, endometriosis, pelvic floor dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, uterine fibroids