Surgeons with Providence Medical Partners perform a wide range of procedures to treat a variety of health problems. Many surgeries are performed with minimally invasive techniques, including laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
Unlike open surgery, which requires a long incision, minimally invasive procedures are performed through one or more short incisions. For most patients, this leads to less pain, a shorter hospital stay, faster recovery and, in some cases, a better overall outcome.
Our surgeons perform a variety of procedures and treat patients diagnosed with cancer, tumors or malignancies; as well as (but not limited to):
- Hernia repair
- Gallbladder surgery
- Colon resection
- Small bowel obstructions
- Skin and soft tissue removals including melanoma
- Hepatobiliary Cancer (Liver, Pancreas, Biliary)
- Upper & lower gastrointestinal malignancies
- Breast malignancies
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- DaVinci® Robotic assist surgical system